ADS 1

Lowongan Kerja PT MRT Jakarta Terbaru 2020

Lowongan Kerja PT MRT Jakarta Terbaru 2020
PT Mass Rapid Transit Jakarta (PT MRT Jakarta) was established on June 17, 2008 as Limited Liability Company with a majority of shares owned by the Provincial Government of DKI Jakarta as much as 99.98% and the rest is owned by PD Pasar Jaya as much as 0.02%.

The scope of work of PT MRT Jakarta including the construction of MRT infrastructure and facilities, to operate and maintain infrastructure and facilities, as well as develop and manage property / business in Depo Lebak Bulus, stations and surrounding areas.

MRT Jakarta development plan has actually been initiated since 1985. But only in 2005, the project was acknowledged as national project by President of the Republic of Indonesia.

MRT Jakarta Phase 1 operated in March 2019, with the route approximately 16 kilometers from Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta to Bundaran Hotel Indonesia, Central Jakarta. At Phase 1, it will be consisting of 7 elevated stations: Lebak Bulus, Fatmawati, Cipete Raya, Haji Nawi, Blok A, Blok M, Sisingamangaraja and 6 underground stations: Senayan, Istora, Bendungan Hilir, Setiabudi, Dukuh Atas, Bundaran Hotel Indonesia.

With target of > 200,000 passengers in a day and flexibility to manage Transit Oriented Development (TOD) around the station area, MRT Jakarta optimists to be one of the leading rail-based transportation companies in Indonesia for safety, reliability, customer service and time efficiency.


Track, Civil and General Equipment Planning and Control Technician

Main Responsibility :

• Implement staff shift daily monthly

• Implement inspection and maintenance schedules (Schedule or Unschedule)

• Implement work order from SAP for each inspection and maintenance activities

• Conduct examination and maintenance checksheet

• Implement plan and implement internal training activity (refreshment training)

• Perform management processes related to spare part and consumable (acceptance, preparation, and identification of quality and quantity)

Education and Experience :

• Minimum Vocational School (SMK) graduate / Diploma 3 in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Have minimum 2 years experience in the relevant field
• Have a good understanding of government regulation
• Active in Indonesian and English


General Equipment and Information Technology Maintenance Technician

Main Responsibility : 

• Carry out inspection and maintenance activities

• Manage maintenance material / tool / part / equipment

• Carry out internal repair work, outsourcing and maintenance service provider

• Implement a maintenance plan
Conduct staff training activity

• Carry out daily tasks

• Perform system recovery if an accident / failure / problem occurs

• Perform station equipment maintenance such as PSD, Escalator, Elevator, Low Voltage Electrical, Plumbing, Sanitary, Drainage, Air Conditioning, Fire Protection, Water Supply and BAS

Education and Experience :

• Minimum Vocational School (SMK) graduate majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or Informatics Engineering
• Have minimum 2 years experience in machinery and general equipment maintenance
• Have good understanding of government regulation
• Active in Indonesian and English


Customer Intelligence and Research Specialist

Main Responsibility :

• Collect and analyze information about MRT Jakarta customers

• Build deeper and more effective relationships with MRT Jakarta customers

• Assist the process needed by the manager

Education and Experience :

• Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent
• Have minimum 3 years work experience in the field of Customer Research
• Have the ability to speak English both oral and written
• Have good negotiation skill


Please apply to links below

Apply now

Belum ada Komentar untuk "Lowongan Kerja PT MRT Jakarta Terbaru 2020"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel